More overnight buses planned for New Year's Eve
More overnight bus services will run during New Year's Eve to ease the pressure on transport.
Transport for London (TfL) are planning for enhanced services to run on 19 of the night bus services, while 60 day routes will run throughout the night.
The majority of bus routes will be operating a Saturday service from December 24 to January 1.
Most routes will run a Sunday service on December 26, 29 and January 1, while no services will run on Christmas Day.
On the Underground services will be reduced after 8pm and last trains will run earlier at Sunday times on Christmas eve but no service on Christmas day.
Boxing day will see the District line operate on the Wimbledon branch until 6.30pm to support the Chelsea FC home fixture. After 6.30 rail replacement bus services will operate.
The London Overground will not be running between Clapham Junction and Stratford.
For more information visit tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/28991.aspx
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Sixth form asks police to speak to unruly student who turns out to be wanted for robbery
- Young have-a-go heroes the Battersea air cadets step in to prevent assault
- Watch out litter louts Wandsworth Council is coming for you
- £6.4m spent on repairing Wandsworth's potholes
Comments are closed on this article.