Register to vote or face a fine, says Wandsworth Council
People who fail to fill in their voter registration face being fined.
Wandsworth Council is reminding people everyone must fill out a voter registration form, even if they do not wish to vote.
Officers will be visiting homes a final time in January but the council is looking to save money by asking residents to be proactive and fill the form out over Christmas.
Download a form from www.wandsworth.gov.uk The freephone, online or text re-registration facility is available to households whose details have not changed since last year's canvass.
Signed and completed forms can be returned by faxing 020 8871 8382 or sent to The Electoral Registration Officer, Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London SW18 1BR.
For more information, call 020 8871 6023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaked document increases fears for future of The Wheatsheaf Pub
- PICTURES: Balham kids get a taste of the Oscars
- Wandsworth teen set to storm business world with 'oxygen cocktail'
- Free Wi-Fi to be rolled out across Wandsworth
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
Comments are closed on this article.