PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
Comments are closed on this article.