Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities