PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Sixth form asks police to speak to unruly student who turns out to be wanted for robbery
- Young have-a-go heroes the Battersea air cadets step in to prevent assault
- Watch out litter louts Wandsworth Council is coming for you
- £6.4m spent on repairing Wandsworth's potholes
Comments are closed on this article.