PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- £6.4m spent on repairing Wandsworth's potholes
- Cuts continue as Wandsworth Council freezes council tax for fifth time in six years
- Leaked document increases fears for future of The Wheatsheaf Pub
- PICTURES: Balham kids get a taste of the Oscars
- Wandsworth teen set to storm business world with 'oxygen cocktail'
Comments are closed on this article.