PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Tapas bar murder inquiry launched - police seek witnesses
- Fake gun burglar jailed for seven years after petrified victim jumped off balcony
- Murder investigation launched after man dies in Roehampton
- Broken down lorry causes traffic chaos near Vauxhall Gyratory
- Mystery of the jogging bunny of Clapham solved
Comments are closed on this article.