PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
- Suspected machine guns and crack seized in Clapham ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
- First London roundabout completely separating cyclists unveiled in Battersea
- Flood in Wandsworth High Street causes traffic delays
- Family trying to trace fire hero
Comments are closed on this article.