PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Child abuse interview suite opened in Putney
- Wandsworth parents set to learn primary school place results
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Fire breaks out at Tooting construction site
- Two jailed for Clapham knife point robbery
Comments are closed on this article.