PICTURES: Venn Street Market in Clapham welcomes visitors beginning their new year's resolutions
Visitors flocked to a street market to kick start their healthy new year's resolutions.
Organic fruit and vegetables, cheese and homemade crafts were on offer at Venn Street Market, in Venn Street, Clapham.
The weekly fresh food market features cheesemongers from Borough Market, vegetables from Perry Court Farm in Kent and organic wines from D Vine Wine.
Nova Manabat served food from the Philippines, while Amy Sabin sold apple juice from her grocery stall.
- Family's long ordeal set to end with son's return following US terror sentence
- PICTURES: Operation launched to retrieve granite blocks knocked into River Thames by bus
- Woman bites would-be robber to break stranglehold
- Brave academic Paul Kohler chased violent burglars after brutal Wimbledon assault
- Plumber found not guilty in 'whodunit' Battersea gun murder
Comments are closed on this article.