Job fair to take place in Roehampton
Wandsworth Council’s Work Match recruitment team will hold an annual job fair at Roehampton Sport and Fitness Centre on Thursday January 30.
Resources available will include job and training opportunities to more specialist career advice and information on managing personal finances.
Workshops and one-to-one sessions delivering advice on starting your own business, effective CV writing and interview skills will also be on offer.
The event will also mark the launch of the Wandsworth Plus Credit Union which hopes to offer people access to affordable loans.
- CEO of mental health trust responds to MP about violent absconder
- Tube worker attacker jailed
- Beggars and drug addicts target generous people at Clapham Junction station
- Postwoman stole gift vouchers and cash from greetings cards
- Guantanamo Bay prisoner Shaker Aamer diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Comments are closed on this article.