Wandsworth Council’s Work Match recruitment team will hold an annual job fair at Roehampton Sport and Fitness Centre on Thursday January 30.
Resources available will include job and training opportunities to more specialist career advice and information on managing personal finances.
Workshops and one-to-one sessions delivering advice on starting your own business, effective CV writing and interview skills will also be on offer.
The event will also mark the launch of the Wandsworth Plus Credit Union which hopes to offer people access to affordable loans.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice