PICTURES: Shoppers buy fresh produce at Balham farmer's market
Shoppers flocked to buy fresh produce from a farmers' market.
The market took place in the playground at Chestnut Grove School, Chestnut Grove, Balham, on Saturday.
Visitors snapped up seasonal vegetables such as brassicas, kale, cabbages and carrots.
Diana Ferreira handed out cakes from her stall, while Paul Turner served up sausages for hungry shoppers.
The market has been running for more than two years and takes place every weekend.
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
- Suspected machine guns and crack seized in Clapham ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
- First London roundabout completely separating cyclists unveiled in Battersea
- Flood in Wandsworth High Street causes traffic delays
- Family trying to trace fire hero
Comments are closed on this article.