PICTURES: Shoppers buy fresh produce at Balham farmer's market
Shoppers flocked to buy fresh produce from a farmers' market.
The market took place in the playground at Chestnut Grove School, Chestnut Grove, Balham, on Saturday.
Visitors snapped up seasonal vegetables such as brassicas, kale, cabbages and carrots.
Diana Ferreira handed out cakes from her stall, while Paul Turner served up sausages for hungry shoppers.
The market has been running for more than two years and takes place every weekend.
- 19-year-old could lose council flat after starting fires
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
Comments are closed on this article.