PICTURES: Shoppers buy fresh produce at Balham farmer's market
Shoppers flocked to buy fresh produce from a farmers' market.
The market took place in the playground at Chestnut Grove School, Chestnut Grove, Balham, on Saturday.
Visitors snapped up seasonal vegetables such as brassicas, kale, cabbages and carrots.
Diana Ferreira handed out cakes from her stall, while Paul Turner served up sausages for hungry shoppers.
The market has been running for more than two years and takes place every weekend.
- Carla Grauls debuts her new play in Battersea’s Theatre 503
- Q&A with singer Sandi Thom
- First image of mum who is missing with three children
- Bank card scammers target Clapham Junction cash machines
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
Comments are closed on this article.