PICTURES: Shoppers buy fresh produce at Balham farmer's market
Shoppers flocked to buy fresh produce from a farmers' market.
The market took place in the playground at Chestnut Grove School, Chestnut Grove, Balham, on Saturday.
Visitors snapped up seasonal vegetables such as brassicas, kale, cabbages and carrots.
Diana Ferreira handed out cakes from her stall, while Paul Turner served up sausages for hungry shoppers.
The market has been running for more than two years and takes place every weekend.
- Vessel that braved Atlantic storms to win charity challenge to be auctioned off
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Scarecrow, tinman and lion join Dorothy for possibly the cutest production of Wizard of Oz
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
Comments are closed on this article.