Shoppers flocked to buy fresh produce from a farmers' market.
The market took place in the playground at Chestnut Grove School, Chestnut Grove, Balham, on Saturday.
Visitors snapped up seasonal vegetables such as brassicas, kale, cabbages and carrots.
Diana Ferreira handed out cakes from her stall, while Paul Turner served up sausages for hungry shoppers.
The market has been running for more than two years and takes place every weekend.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities