Mayhem as traffic lights go out in Tooting High Street
Broken traffic lights caused lunchtime travel chaos in Tooting.
All of the traffic signals went out on Tooting High Street, at the junction of Mitcham Road, shortly before 1pm.
Transport for London (TfL) tweeted: "The traffic signals are all out on A24 Tooting High Street where it meets Mitcham Road, approach with care."
The road has been affected by traffic since the lights went out, much to the frustration of drivers.
Katja Leyendecker wrote on Twitter: "What an effing dogs dinner London makes of its transport system. Seems to have a hard time reducing car use."
- Man charged with murder after death in Mortlake
- Police seek three young men seen 'loitering' before Roehampton murder
- UPDATE: Tapas bar murder inquiry launched - police seek witnesses
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Murder investigation launched after man killed in Roehampton
Comments are closed on this article.