Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham
A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.
The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.
Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.
The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.
- First image of mum who is missing with three children
- Bank card scammers target Clapham Junction cash machines
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Battersea takeaway chicken shop shut down for mice infestation last week reopens
- Legal aid cuts will push us to the edge, protesting lawyers warn
Comments are closed on this article.