Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham
A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.
The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.
Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.
The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.
- Murder investigation launched after man dies in Roehampton
- Broken down lorry causes traffic chaos near Vauxhall Gyratory
- Patient died after fleeing operating theatre and falling off hospital roof
- New tube strike dates announced for May
- Hundreds left without water on Easter Monday
Comments are closed on this article.