Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham
A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.
The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.
Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.
The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.