Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham
A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.
The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.
Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.
The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.
- Council succumbs to pressure to protect Wheatsheaf pub
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
- Wandsworth Radio station needs £3,000 for new Battersea studio
- Teen stabbed in stomach in Clapham Junction attempted robbery
- Flying squad threw flash grenade to distract robbers waving a gun at PC World staff
Comments are closed on this article.