Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham
A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.
The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.
Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.
The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.
- PICTURES: Balham kids get a taste of the Oscars
- Wandsworth teen set to storm business world with 'oxygen cocktail'
- Free Wi-Fi to be rolled out across Wandsworth
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Tooting Common hit by fly-tippers again
Comments are closed on this article.