Man suffers burns to hands and face after kitchen fire in Union Grove, Clapham

Firefighters were called to Union Grove, Clapham, last night

Firefighters were called to Union Grove, Clapham, last night

First published in News
Last updated
by , Senior Reporter

A man suffered burns to his face and hands following a fire last night.

Firefighters were called to Chessington House, Union Grove, Clapham, at 9.20pm on Tuesday, January 28.

The 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.

Three other people were taken to safety but did not require hospital treatment.

The fire, believed to be caused by cooking, was extinguished by 10.40pm.

 

TODAY'S TOP WANDSWORTH STORIES

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree