Car smashes into street signs near Clapham Common in The Avenue
A car set alight after hitting street furniture in a busy road.
Firefighters and police were called to The Avenue, Clapham, at 12.40am today and an investigation has been launched.
The driver was not hurt and managed to escape the vehicle
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
Comments are closed on this article.