Cannabis factory revealed during police raid on Doddington Estate, Battersea
A cannabis factory was closed down during a police crackdown on drugs.
Wandsworth Police joined forces with the Trident Gangs Unit in a sweep of the Doddington Estate, Battersea, following concern over drug use in the area last Tuesday.
Sniffer dogs helped recover drugs in Arthur Court, while police were also at rail stations across the borough.
A total of 61 people were searched and two people were arrested for drug offences.
Four people were given cannabis warnings, one person was given a penalty notice for cannabis use and two people received fines for dodging train fares.
Dog enforcement officers prosecuted three dog owners for breaking bye laws.
Vehicle stops took place in Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Road, in Battersea, seizing two cars for no insurance, while another driver was arrested for fraud offences.
Two further arrests for common assault and public order offences were made on the estate.
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Scarecrow, tinman and lion join Dorothy for possibly the cutest production of Wizard of Oz
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.