The jury deciding whether one of the country's top female judges lied to police about her role in the Chris Huhne speeding points scandal has retired to consider its verdict.
Constance Briscoe, 56, from Clapham, denies three counts of intending to pervert the course of justice at Southwark Crown Court.
She is accused of pursuing a "personal vendetta" against the former Energy Secretary with his ex-wife Vicky Pryce.
Former Energy Secretary Mr Huhne was jailed in March along with Ms Pryce, after she took speeding points for him in 2003.
Both have since been released from prison.
Ms Briscoe, who is also a barrister, has been suspended since her arrest in October 2012.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities