The jury deciding whether one of the country's top female judges lied to police about her role in the Chris Huhne speeding points scandal has retired to consider its verdict.
Constance Briscoe, 56, from Clapham, denies three counts of intending to pervert the course of justice at Southwark Crown Court.
She is accused of pursuing a "personal vendetta" against the former Energy Secretary with his ex-wife Vicky Pryce.
Former Energy Secretary Mr Huhne was jailed in March along with Ms Pryce, after she took speeding points for him in 2003.
Both have since been released from prison.
Ms Briscoe, who is also a barrister, has been suspended since her arrest in October 2012.
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham