A giant Lego figurine entertained children at a toy store.
Laval, the newest figure from the Lego Chima range, surprised young visitors to The Entertainer store, in Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, on Saturday.
Children posed with the huge character before he took a stroll across the shopping centre mall.
Laval is the prince of the lion tribe from the Lego Legends of Chima range.
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Police stop unauthorised 'large-scale event' on Tooting Common
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney