A giant Lego figurine entertained children at a toy store.
Laval, the newest figure from the Lego Chima range, surprised young visitors to The Entertainer store, in Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, on Saturday.
Children posed with the huge character before he took a stroll across the shopping centre mall.
Laval is the prince of the lion tribe from the Lego Legends of Chima range.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities