Taxi flips on roof after collision with G4S van in Thessaly Road, Nine Elms
A taxi flipped onto its roof after colliding with a G4S van.
Firefighters and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the collision in the junction of Thessaly Road with Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, at 11.30pm last night.
The taxi driver was able to escape from the vehicle before the emergency services arrived.
He was taken to hospital by the LAS suffering from head injuries. The G4S driver did not require hospital treatment.
A spokeswoman from the LAS said: "We sent one of our ambulance crews and a single responder in a car to the scene.
"We treated one patient for a minor head injury, who was taken to St Thomas' Hospital with a head injury."
Firefighters remained at the scene to check the taxi was safe before the road could open again.
- Police seek three young men seen 'loitering' before Roehampton murder
- UPDATE: Tapas bar murder inquiry launched - police seek witnesses
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Murder investigation launched after man killed in Roehampton
- Fake gun burglar jailed for seven years after petrified victim jumped off balcony
Comments are closed on this article.