Taxi flips on roof after collision with G4S van in Thessaly Road, Nine Elms
A taxi flipped onto its roof after colliding with a G4S van.
Firefighters and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the collision in the junction of Thessaly Road with Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, at 11.30pm last night.
The taxi driver was able to escape from the vehicle before the emergency services arrived.
He was taken to hospital by the LAS suffering from head injuries. The G4S driver did not require hospital treatment.
A spokeswoman from the LAS said: "We sent one of our ambulance crews and a single responder in a car to the scene.
"We treated one patient for a minor head injury, who was taken to St Thomas' Hospital with a head injury."
Firefighters remained at the scene to check the taxi was safe before the road could open again.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
Comments are closed on this article.