A man was rushed to hospital this morning after being stabbed in the leg several times.
The incident happened on Garratt Lane at approximately 11.15am.
The 40-year-old victim was taken to hospital as a priority but his injuries were not considered as "life-threatening".
A 17-year-old youth was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Wandsworth CID are handling the investigation.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice