A man was rushed to hospital this morning after being stabbed in the leg several times.
The incident happened on Garratt Lane at approximately 11.15am.
The 40-year-old victim was taken to hospital as a priority but his injuries were not considered as "life-threatening".
A 17-year-old youth was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Wandsworth CID are handling the investigation.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities