A man was rushed to hospital this morning after being stabbed in the leg several times.
The incident happened on Garratt Lane at approximately 11.15am.
The 40-year-old victim was taken to hospital as a priority but his injuries were not considered as "life-threatening".
A 17-year-old youth was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Wandsworth CID are handling the investigation.
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- The saddest dog at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home finds a new family