Man stabbed outside Battersea Power Station
A man stabbed outside Battersea Power station sought help from workers on the site before being taken to hospital by air ambulance.
The man, in his 30s, was attacked at an address in Kirtling Street, Battersea at 2.30pm today.
He sought help at the nearby Battersea Power Station where workers called the emergency services.
Police and the air ambulance attended and the man was taken to a south London hospital.
Enquiries are underway to trace the suspect.
Police initially closed the road to traffic in both directions but have since lifted the restrictions.
Did you see the incident? Call the newsdesk on 0208 722 6334
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Tooting Common hit by fly-tippers again
- State of the art pedestrian crossings coming to Tooting and Balham
- Police concerned for missing accountant who could be on crutches
- Air ambulance lands in Tooting Common after man falls over
Comments are closed on this article.