Restaurant Bibo to open on Wallace & Co's former site in Upper Richmond Road, Putney
Restaurateur Rebecca Mascarenhas is to open a new eaterie in Putney on the former site of Wallace & Co.
Bibo is due to open next month, on March 6, in Upper Richmond Road on the same spot as the Masterchef presenter Gregg Wallace's restaurant which shut earlier this year.
The Italian restaurant will be Mrs Mascheranhas' second project in the area following the success of Cantinetta in Lower Richmond Road.
Bibo’s head chef, Chris Beverley, has also worked at Theo Randall and Chez Bruce.
However with Chez Bruce, based in Wandsworth Common, topping the Harden's Guide London's favourite restaurant award for the last nine consecutive years - Bibo has a lot to live up too.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.