Gordon Ramsay opens new restaurant London House in Battersea
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has opened a restaurant in Battersea.
London House, located in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, opened its doors to the public on February 4.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
For more information visit gordonramsay.com/LondonHouse
- 19-year-old could lose council flat after starting fires
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
Comments are closed on this article.