Gordon Ramsay opens new restaurant London House in Battersea
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has opened a restaurant in Battersea.
London House, located in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, opened its doors to the public on February 4.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
For more information visit gordonramsay.com/LondonHouse
- Clothes recycling charity holds DJ event in Battersea
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
Comments are closed on this article.