Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has opened a restaurant in Battersea.
London House, located in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, opened its doors to the public on February 4.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
For more information visit gordonramsay.com/LondonHouse
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt