Gordon Ramsay opens new restaurant London House in Battersea
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has opened a restaurant in Battersea.
London House, located in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, opened its doors to the public on February 4.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
For more information visit gordonramsay.com/LondonHouse
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
- Serious case review launched after 4-year-old child sustains serious injuries
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
Comments are closed on this article.