Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has opened a restaurant in Battersea.
London House, located in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, opened its doors to the public on February 4.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
For more information visit gordonramsay.com/LondonHouse
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted