Homecoming parade in Northcote Battersea called off as army called into floods duty
An army homecoming parade scheduled to take place through Northcote Road today has been cancelled.
The Government has ordered all available army units to help in areas of the country affected by floods.
This includes the 200 officers and men from the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment (2RTR), scheduled to parade through Wandsworth this afternoon.
It is unknown if the parade has been rescheduled yet.
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
Comments are closed on this article.