Homecoming parade in Northcote Battersea called off as army called into floods duty
An army homecoming parade scheduled to take place through Northcote Road today has been cancelled.
The Government has ordered all available army units to help in areas of the country affected by floods.
This includes the 200 officers and men from the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment (2RTR), scheduled to parade through Wandsworth this afternoon.
It is unknown if the parade has been rescheduled yet.
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.