Homecoming parade in Northcote Battersea called off as army called into floods duty
An army homecoming parade scheduled to take place through Northcote Road today has been cancelled.
The Government has ordered all available army units to help in areas of the country affected by floods.
This includes the 200 officers and men from the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment (2RTR), scheduled to parade through Wandsworth this afternoon.
It is unknown if the parade has been rescheduled yet.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
Comments are closed on this article.