Trains are not stopping at Battersea Park station this morning after damage was caused to part of the station.
Southern trains are not stopping at Battersea Park this morning and passengers have been advised to find their way to Clapham Junction instead.
It comes after a week of heavy rainfall across south-west London and Surrey, accompanied by gale force winds last night of up to 70mph.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you? Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or email: email@example.com.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities