Battersea Park station damaged - Southern trains not stopping
Trains are not stopping at Battersea Park station this morning after damage was caused to part of the station.
Southern trains are not stopping at Battersea Park this morning and passengers have been advised to find their way to Clapham Junction instead.
It comes after a week of heavy rainfall across south-west London and Surrey, accompanied by gale force winds last night of up to 70mph.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you? Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
- St George's Hospital patients treated to a panto
- Tooting Bec Lido prepares for vintage makeover
- Clothes recycling charity holds DJ event in Battersea