Battersea Park station damaged - Southern trains not stopping
Trains are not stopping at Battersea Park station this morning after damage was caused to part of the station.
Southern trains are not stopping at Battersea Park this morning and passengers have been advised to find their way to Clapham Junction instead.
It comes after a week of heavy rainfall across south-west London and Surrey, accompanied by gale force winds last night of up to 70mph.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you? Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or email: email@example.com.
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park