Trains are not stopping at Battersea Park station this morning after damage was caused to part of the station.
Southern trains are not stopping at Battersea Park this morning and passengers have been advised to find their way to Clapham Junction instead.
It comes after a week of heavy rainfall across south-west London and Surrey, accompanied by gale force winds last night of up to 70mph.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you? Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth