Battersea Park station damaged - Southern trains not stopping
Trains are not stopping at Battersea Park station this morning after damage was caused to part of the station.
Southern trains are not stopping at Battersea Park this morning and passengers have been advised to find their way to Clapham Junction instead.
It comes after a week of heavy rainfall across south-west London and Surrey, accompanied by gale force winds last night of up to 70mph.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you? Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or email: email@example.com.
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library