A stolen Bentley burst into flames after joyriders crashed into a building in Battersea.
Police officers and the London Fire Brigade were called to the scene in Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, at just before 4am.
A 21-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested close to the area for aggravated vehicle taking.
Police breathalysed the pair. The men both remain at a south London police station.
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities