Men arrested Bentley crashes and bursts into flames in Battersea Bridge Road
A stolen Bentley burst into flames after joyriders crashed into a building in Battersea.
Police officers and the London Fire Brigade were called to the scene in Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, at just before 4am.
A 21-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested close to the area for aggravated vehicle taking.
Police breathalysed the pair. The men both remain at a south London police station.
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email email@example.com.
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.