Teen charged with murder of Tooting pensioner who died after armed robbery in Selkirk Road
A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a pensioner.
Aaron Burnett, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' court this morning.
He was charged with the murder of Mashboor Hussain, 73, who died after armed robbers entered his home in Selkirk Road, Tooting, on Tuesday morning, February 11.
It is believed the pensioner suffered from a heart attack following the robbery.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz