Teen charged with murder of Tooting pensioner who died after armed robbery in Selkirk Road
A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a pensioner.
Aaron Burnett, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' court this morning.
He was charged with the murder of Mashboor Hussain, 73, who died after armed robbers entered his home in Selkirk Road, Tooting, on Tuesday morning, February 11.
It is believed the pensioner suffered from a heart attack following the robbery.
- Residents throw bottles and attack police chasing wanted man
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'