A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a pensioner.
Aaron Burnett, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' court this morning.
He was charged with the murder of Mashboor Hussain, 73, who died after armed robbers entered his home in Selkirk Road, Tooting, on Tuesday morning, February 11.
It is believed the pensioner suffered from a heart attack following the robbery.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities