Teen charged with murder of Tooting pensioner who died after armed robbery in Selkirk Road
A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a pensioner.
Aaron Burnett, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' court this morning.
He was charged with the murder of Mashboor Hussain, 73, who died after armed robbers entered his home in Selkirk Road, Tooting, on Tuesday morning, February 11.
It is believed the pensioner suffered from a heart attack following the robbery.
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier