Van and cyclist collision in Clapham
A 30-year-old cyclist is in hospital following a collision with a van.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at the junction of Long Lane, Clapham, and Clapham Common Southside, just after 12pm.
The cyclist was taken to King's College Hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
The road is down to one lane which is causing heavy traffic.
Long Road is also partially blocked due to the incident.
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
- Serious case review launched after 4-year-old child sustains serious injuries
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
Comments are closed on this article.