Van and cyclist collision in Clapham
A 30-year-old cyclist is in hospital following a collision with a van.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at the junction of Long Lane, Clapham, and Clapham Common Southside, just after 12pm.
The cyclist was taken to King's College Hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
The road is down to one lane which is causing heavy traffic.
Long Road is also partially blocked due to the incident.
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
Comments are closed on this article.