A 30-year-old cyclist is in hospital following a collision with a van.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at the junction of Long Lane, Clapham, and Clapham Common Southside, just after 12pm.
The cyclist was taken to King's College Hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
The road is down to one lane which is causing heavy traffic.
Long Road is also partially blocked due to the incident.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice