Van and cyclist collision in Clapham
A 30-year-old cyclist is in hospital following a collision with a van.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at the junction of Long Lane, Clapham, and Clapham Common Southside, just after 12pm.
The cyclist was taken to King's College Hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
The road is down to one lane which is causing heavy traffic.
Long Road is also partially blocked due to the incident.
- £94,000 Aston Martin seized for no insurance
- Council uses compulsory purchase order to oust businesses
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Dying woman remarries her husband after exposure to asbestos at Battersea Power Station
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
Comments are closed on this article.