Van and cyclist collision in Clapham
A 30-year-old cyclist is in hospital following a collision with a van.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at the junction of Long Lane, Clapham, and Clapham Common Southside, just after 12pm.
The cyclist was taken to King's College Hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
The road is down to one lane which is causing heavy traffic.
Long Road is also partially blocked due to the incident.
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
- Wandsworth Radio station needs £3,000 for new Battersea studio
- Teen stabbed in stomach in Clapham Junction attempted robbery
- Flying squad threw flash grenade to distract robbers waving a gun at PC World staff
- Charity launches recycling initiative in Wandsworth
Comments are closed on this article.