Family and friends of a paramedic who has been missing for more than a week are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Sean Hemmington, 27, of Tooting, was last heard from on Monday, February 10.
Police are appealing for help to find Mr Hemmington, who is a serving paramedic with the London Ambulance Service
He is described as white, 5ft 9ins, of medium build with short brown hair.
It is not known what he might be wearing.
His family have said his disappearance is out of character.
Colleagues at the LAS have been using social media to try and trace Mr Hemmington using #999family on Twitter.
London's Air Ambulance tweeted: "MISSING PERSON Sean Hemmington is @Ldn_Ambulance paramedic. He has been missing from 10th Feb."
Anyone who can help is asked to contact Wandsworth police on 020 3276 2581.
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted