A 24-year-old woman broke her arm after being assaulted on the dance floor of a nightclub.
The attack took place at Club Colosseum, Nine Elms Lane, Nine Elms, between 3am to 4am on Sunday morning.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the club at 3.35am.
The woman was attending the Back to 95 event hosted at the club when she was assaulted by a man in the House and Garage room.
She was taken to a South London hospital and is awaiting surgery
Wandsworth Police have launched an appeal to try and trace witnesses.
The woman is described as white, wearing a black and white striped skirt with a long sleeved black and white polka dot top.
CCTV has been seized from the nightclub.
No arrests have yet been made.
Gunshots were fired outside the crime-hit club in December 2012, following an altercation between individuals inside the nightspot.
Anyone with information is asked to call Wandsworth CID on 020 3276 2582 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted