Car and motorbike crash in Upper Tooting Road
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital with facial injuries after a car and motorbike collided.
The collision took place in the junction of Hereward Road and Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, at 1.45pm this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service treated the man for facial injuries.
He was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, as a priority.
The accident has caused traffic in Upper Tooting Road and Colliers Wood High Street.
Bus routes 155, 219 and 355 are on diversion.
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
Comments are closed on this article.