A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital with facial injuries after a car and motorbike collided.
The collision took place in the junction of Hereward Road and Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, at 1.45pm this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service treated the man for facial injuries.
He was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, as a priority.
The accident has caused traffic in Upper Tooting Road and Colliers Wood High Street.
Bus routes 155, 219 and 355 are on diversion.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice