Car and motorbike crash in Upper Tooting Road
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital with facial injuries after a car and motorbike collided.
The collision took place in the junction of Hereward Road and Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, at 1.45pm this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service treated the man for facial injuries.
He was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, as a priority.
The accident has caused traffic in Upper Tooting Road and Colliers Wood High Street.
Bus routes 155, 219 and 355 are on diversion.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.