Car and motorbike crash in Upper Tooting Road
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital with facial injuries after a car and motorbike collided.
The collision took place in the junction of Hereward Road and Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, at 1.45pm this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service treated the man for facial injuries.
He was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, as a priority.
The accident has caused traffic in Upper Tooting Road and Colliers Wood High Street.
Bus routes 155, 219 and 355 are on diversion.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
Comments are closed on this article.