A charity turning 90 this year started the birthday celebrations with an awards ceremony for volunteers.
Katherine Low Settlement (KLS), in Battersea High Street, Battersea, gave out certificates to 139 volunteers last week.
Mayor of Wandsworth, Councillor Angela Graham, presented awards to both past and present people who have donated time to the settlement.
Retired volunteer, Daisy Cambell, was honoured for her time as the chairman of the Older People's Contact Club.
The charity has been based in the area since 1924 and serves as a community hub for people living in the area.
Organisations such as mum's group Women of Wandsworth, refugee support group Love to Learn and learning difficulty group Generate all use the centre.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice