BBC Economics Editor Robert Peston visits guests at Balham care home
An award-winning journalist visited residents of Nightingale Hammerson to offer them an insight into his action-packed career.
Robert Peston, who is soon to become the BBC’s Economics Editor, focused on the history of the financial crisis as well as the situation today during the visit last week.
Mr Peston won the Senior Financial Journalist of the Year award in 2005 and is best known for his work at the Sunday Telegraph and the Financial Times.
He also invited a range of questions from the audience after the talk at Nightingale House, Balham.
Established in 1904, Jewish charity Nightingale Hammerson runs two care homes in London.
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
- Wandsworth Radio station needs £3,000 for new Battersea studio
- Teen stabbed in stomach in Clapham Junction attempted robbery
- Flying squad threw flash grenade to distract robbers waving a gun at PC World staff
- Charity launches recycling initiative in Wandsworth
Comments are closed on this article.