VIDEO: Families party at child friendly rave in Balham
Mums, dads and their children danced the afternoon away at a family-friendly rave.
Big Fish Little Fish (BFLF), a new craze adopted by the post-rave, now settled down, generation took place in The Bedford, Bedford Hill, Balham, on Sunday.
The event brings together DJs, craft activities for older children and a space for babies to play.
Highlights included a cake stall, inflatables and confetti cannons.DJ Mixmaster Morris headlined the first event, from 2pm to 4pm.
- Tooting's Triangle children's centre finally reopens
- £6.5m to improve Wandsworth's council estates
- Roehampton performers create dance about nomadism
- PICTURES: Putney Bridge repairs well under way
- Do you know a Wandsworth hero?
Comments are closed on this article.