Mums, dads and their children danced the afternoon away at a family-friendly rave.
Big Fish Little Fish (BFLF), a new craze adopted by the post-rave, now settled down, generation took place in The Bedford, Bedford Hill, Balham, on Sunday.
The event brings together DJs, craft activities for older children and a space for babies to play.
Highlights included a cake stall, inflatables and confetti cannons.DJ Mixmaster Morris headlined the first event, from 2pm to 4pm.
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- The saddest dog at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home finds a new family
- Video: MP gets a freezing cold soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge - and nominate Boris Johnsons
- Men accused of violent Wimbledon burglary in court