Mums, dads and their children danced the afternoon away at a family-friendly rave.
Big Fish Little Fish (BFLF), a new craze adopted by the post-rave, now settled down, generation took place in The Bedford, Bedford Hill, Balham, on Sunday.
The event brings together DJs, craft activities for older children and a space for babies to play.
Highlights included a cake stall, inflatables and confetti cannons.DJ Mixmaster Morris headlined the first event, from 2pm to 4pm.
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth