VIDEO: Families party at child friendly rave in Balham
Mums, dads and their children danced the afternoon away at a family-friendly rave.
Big Fish Little Fish (BFLF), a new craze adopted by the post-rave, now settled down, generation took place in The Bedford, Bedford Hill, Balham, on Sunday.
The event brings together DJs, craft activities for older children and a space for babies to play.
Highlights included a cake stall, inflatables and confetti cannons.DJ Mixmaster Morris headlined the first event, from 2pm to 4pm.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.