Mums, dads and their children danced the afternoon away at a family-friendly rave.
Big Fish Little Fish (BFLF), a new craze adopted by the post-rave, now settled down, generation took place in The Bedford, Bedford Hill, Balham, on Sunday.
The event brings together DJs, craft activities for older children and a space for babies to play.
Highlights included a cake stall, inflatables and confetti cannons.DJ Mixmaster Morris headlined the first event, from 2pm to 4pm.
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted