The London Air Ambulance landed in Tooting Common this morning.
They were called just after 9.30am to reports of a man, in his 50s, falling over in Bedford Hill.
The London Ambulance Service said they treated the man for facial and shoulder injuries and he was taken, by land, as a priority to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham