Air ambulance lands in Tooting Common after man falls over in Balham
The London Air Ambulance landed in Tooting Common this morning.
They were called just after 9.30am to reports of a man, in his 50s, falling over in Bedford Hill.
The London Ambulance Service said they treated the man for facial and shoulder injuries and he was taken, by land, as a priority to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
- St George's Hospital patients treated to a panto
- Tooting Bec Lido prepares for vintage makeover
- Clothes recycling charity holds DJ event in Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.