Air ambulance lands in Tooting Common after man falls over in Balham
The London Air Ambulance landed in Tooting Common this morning.
They were called just after 9.30am to reports of a man, in his 50s, falling over in Bedford Hill.
The London Ambulance Service said they treated the man for facial and shoulder injuries and he was taken, by land, as a priority to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
Comments are closed on this article.