The London Air Ambulance landed in Tooting Common this morning.
They were called just after 9.30am to reports of a man, in his 50s, falling over in Bedford Hill.
The London Ambulance Service said they treated the man for facial and shoulder injuries and he was taken, by land, as a priority to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice