Air ambulance lands in Tooting Common after man falls over in Balham
The London Air Ambulance landed in Tooting Common this morning.
They were called just after 9.30am to reports of a man, in his 50s, falling over in Bedford Hill.
The London Ambulance Service said they treated the man for facial and shoulder injuries and he was taken, by land, as a priority to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
- Tooting foxes affectionately nuzzle each other on garage roof
- Work starts on new Putney primary school
Comments are closed on this article.