Police concerned for missing Putney accountant who could be on crutches
A 28-year-old accountant from Putney is still missing.
Police are growing concerned for Marc Hutton who disappeared from his home, in Sefton Road, at 11.30pm on Friday, February 28.
A Twitter campaign has been launched to try and find Marc: @FindMarcHutton
He is white, six-foot tall and has short dark hair. He may be walking with crutches following knee surgery. He went to Drayton Manor High School, in Hanwell, Ealing.
Anyone with information should call Wandsworth police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS007050.
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
- Suspected machine guns and crack seized in Clapham ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
- First London roundabout completely separating cyclists unveiled in Battersea
- Flood in Wandsworth High Street causes traffic delays
- Family trying to trace fire hero
Comments are closed on this article.