Police concerned for missing Putney accountant who could be on crutches
A 28-year-old accountant from Putney is still missing.
Police are growing concerned for Marc Hutton who disappeared from his home, in Sefton Road, at 11.30pm on Friday, February 28.
A Twitter campaign has been launched to try and find Marc: @FindMarcHutton
He is white, six-foot tall and has short dark hair. He may be walking with crutches following knee surgery. He went to Drayton Manor High School, in Hanwell, Ealing.
Anyone with information should call Wandsworth police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS007050.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
Comments are closed on this article.