Police concerned for missing Putney accountant who could be on crutches
A 28-year-old accountant from Putney is still missing.
Police are growing concerned for Marc Hutton who disappeared from his home, in Sefton Road, at 11.30pm on Friday, February 28.
A Twitter campaign has been launched to try and find Marc: @FindMarcHutton
He is white, six-foot tall and has short dark hair. He may be walking with crutches following knee surgery. He went to Drayton Manor High School, in Hanwell, Ealing.
Anyone with information should call Wandsworth police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS007050.
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Iranian TV firm set to takeover studio where The Bill was produced
- 19-year-old could lose council flat after starting fires
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
Comments are closed on this article.