Police concerned for missing Putney accountant who could be on crutches
A 28-year-old accountant from Putney is still missing.
Police are growing concerned for Marc Hutton who disappeared from his home, in Sefton Road, at 11.30pm on Friday, February 28.
A Twitter campaign has been launched to try and find Marc: @FindMarcHutton
He is white, six-foot tall and has short dark hair. He may be walking with crutches following knee surgery. He went to Drayton Manor High School, in Hanwell, Ealing.
Anyone with information should call Wandsworth police on 101 quoting reference 14MIS007050.
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
Comments are closed on this article.