A 16-year-old boy appeared on ITV’s Daybreak show this morning in recognition of his work helping flood victims.
He gave up his entire half-term holidays from school to help flood victims.
He was selected by Daybreak to as part of their drive to recognise those who went the extra mile during the chaotic weather.
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted