Muslim volunteer from Southfields recognised on ITV's Daybreak this morning for work helping flood victims
A 16-year-old boy appeared on ITV’s Daybreak show this morning in recognition of his work helping flood victims.
He gave up his entire half-term holidays from school to help flood victims.
He was selected by Daybreak to as part of their drive to recognise those who went the extra mile during the chaotic weather.
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
Comments are closed on this article.