Muslim volunteer from Southfields recognised on ITV's Daybreak this morning for work helping flood victims
A 16-year-old boy appeared on ITV’s Daybreak show this morning in recognition of his work helping flood victims.
He gave up his entire half-term holidays from school to help flood victims.
He was selected by Daybreak to as part of their drive to recognise those who went the extra mile during the chaotic weather.
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
Comments are closed on this article.