Tooting's Holy Trinity Church opens new community hall
Holy Trinity Church is holding an open day to launch its new community hall.
On Saturday, March 22, people are invited to the Trinity Road, Upper Tooting, take part in dance and Tai Chai taster sessions.
The event will run from 11am to 3pm, and food will be prepared by church members.
There will also be a special opening ceremony at noon, attended by Tooting MP Sadiq Khan.
The church now has three halls used for everything from sport and leisure, to mental health services.
Kate Allan, the event’s main co-ordinator, said: "We make our halls available to everybody.
"It’s going to be a really exciting day with loads to enjoy."
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
- Tooting's Triangle children's centre finally reopens
- £6.5m to improve Wandsworth's council estates
- Roehampton performers create dance about nomadism
- PICTURES: Putney Bridge repairs well under way
Comments are closed on this article.