Holy Trinity Church is holding an open day to launch its new community hall.
On Saturday, March 22, people are invited to the Trinity Road, Upper Tooting, take part in dance and Tai Chai taster sessions.
The event will run from 11am to 3pm, and food will be prepared by church members.
There will also be a special opening ceremony at noon, attended by Tooting MP Sadiq Khan.
The church now has three halls used for everything from sport and leisure, to mental health services.
Kate Allan, the event’s main co-ordinator, said: "We make our halls available to everybody.
"It’s going to be a really exciting day with loads to enjoy."
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham