The body of a 28-year-old missing accountant from Putney has been found in the River Thames.
Marc Hutton, who had been using crutches following knee surgery a month ago, was last seen by friends at about 11pm, at his home in Sefton Road, on Friday, February 28.
The police were called to the River Thames, near Lots Road, in Imperial Wharf, on Tuesday, March 18, following the recovery of a man’s body in the water.
Just last week his father, Phil Hutton, issued an emotional plea for help finding his son and described his disappearance as ‘out of character’ for him.
Police are treating the death as unexplained and an inquest will be opened and adjourned in due course.
Next of kin have been informed.
Did you know Marc Hutton? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice