Body in River Thames identified as missing Putney man Marc Hutton
The body of a 28-year-old missing accountant from Putney has been found in the River Thames.
Marc Hutton, who had been using crutches following knee surgery a month ago, was last seen by friends at about 11pm, at his home in Sefton Road, on Friday, February 28.
The police were called to the River Thames, near Lots Road, in Imperial Wharf, on Tuesday, March 18, following the recovery of a man’s body in the water.
Just last week his father, Phil Hutton, issued an emotional plea for help finding his son and described his disappearance as ‘out of character’ for him.
Police are treating the death as unexplained and an inquest will be opened and adjourned in due course.
Next of kin have been informed.
Did you know Marc Hutton? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
- Suspected machine guns and crack seized in Clapham ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
- First London roundabout completely separating cyclists unveiled in Battersea
- Flood in Wandsworth High Street causes traffic delays
- Family trying to trace fire hero
Comments are closed on this article.