Body in River Thames identified as missing Putney man Marc Hutton
The body of a 28-year-old missing accountant from Putney has been found in the River Thames.
Marc Hutton, who had been using crutches following knee surgery a month ago, was last seen by friends at about 11pm, at his home in Sefton Road, on Friday, February 28.
The police were called to the River Thames, near Lots Road, in Imperial Wharf, on Tuesday, March 18, following the recovery of a man’s body in the water.
Just last week his father, Phil Hutton, issued an emotional plea for help finding his son and described his disappearance as ‘out of character’ for him.
Police are treating the death as unexplained and an inquest will be opened and adjourned in due course.
Next of kin have been informed.
Did you know Marc Hutton? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.