Rescued baby was accidentally locked inside house in Kings Avenue, Clapham

Firefighters rescued the baby in Kings Avenue, Clapham

Firefighters rescued the baby in Kings Avenue, Clapham

First published in News
Last updated
Wandsworth Guardian: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

The fire brigade were called out after a baby got accidentally locked inside a house.

Clapham firefighters were called out at about 4pm, on Saturday, to Kings Avenue after a little baby boy got trapped inside his home when his mum came out of the front door to speak to a friend and the door shut behind her.

Fortunately fire fighters were able to slip the lock and rescue the baby who was still content in his cot, unaware of what had happened.


TODAY'S TOP STORIES

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree