Rescued baby was accidentally locked inside house in Kings Avenue, Clapham
The fire brigade were called out after a baby got accidentally locked inside a house.
Clapham firefighters were called out at about 4pm, on Saturday, to Kings Avenue after a little baby boy got trapped inside his home when his mum came out of the front door to speak to a friend and the door shut behind her.
Fortunately fire fighters were able to slip the lock and rescue the baby who was still content in his cot, unaware of what had happened.
- Roehampton Uni celebrates success figures
- Man in his 20s treated for chest injuries at Mitcham crash scene
- £94,000 Aston Martin seized for no insurance
- Council uses compulsory purchase order to oust businesses
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
Comments are closed on this article.